So my hatchling (around 6 months at this point) alligator snapping turtle has pretty much reserved herself to only eating rosy red minnows. I'd like to vary her diet some, shrimp, pinkies, etc, but she does not seem interested. She will not swim for it or act interested at all. She's very shy and if I put it to close to her, she will swim away. I have no problem with just feeding rosy reds, but I am not sure it's a healthy habit. I see a couple different options, but I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about it.

1. I could try to wait her out and leave food in her tank every night until she eats (maybe shrimp or dead minnows at first), though I would be starving her, so that seems pretty risky.
2. I could give in and just keep supplying rosy reds. Not sure it's totally healthy, but if it works, it works, at least until she's older and more hardy.
3. I have read about putting them in separate feeding enclosures, but she's very shy, not sure it would work too well.

Any opinions? Somewhat niche question, so I am leaning towards keep providing rosy reds, at least until she gets older.