Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,175

2 members and 3,173 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Threaded View

Thanks

I want to start making and selling HDPE cages

I plan on making HDPE cages and selling them for prices within $50 dollars of ap cages or the same price and some of the other 2 top pvc cage manufacturers. (BY THE WAY LIST 2 OTHER GREAT PVC CAGE MAKERS)
    I have been looking into the designs of how these cages are made from over 5 different cage makers and have came up with the best ideas from each of them and want to implement them.

And yes every cage maker you know who uses pvc will use pvc foam board with the exception of one that uses CPVC but there is no excuse for people to not buy an HDPE cage because its a superior material in every way over pvc foam board.

HDPE is better than Expanded pvc foam board in every way, its a fact.

The only thing that could stop you from buying would be reputation which is something I would need to build. And that is for me to figure out and I am proactively working on it, by march I will have DIY guide on me building a HDPE cage and making a video for youtube for the visual learners. I will make a website that will offer information for free. I want to give value and I plan on doing that by showing and teaching people what I wish I knew when I first got in the hobby at 12 years old (21 now) like thinking petco and petsmart were the only places to get reptile stuff. Until I found out about craigslist , local reptile shops , lll reptile , forums , youtube videos , DIY videos.

It took me years to learn these things. But yeah just a lil bit of my vision. Im a web developer by the way so I make a good income already so im doing this because I love reptiles specifically monitors and snakes(Carpet pythons, green trees, and ball pythons).

Im sure alot of us in here can share that genuine love for reptiles and for me , I can come home tired from a 8 hour shift from work but still be able to come on my computer and research and learn about reptiles and my computer stuff as well. So its a love I have , as corny as it sounds. Almost to a fault my family says why I dont spend as much time with them and its because I enjoy what I do an im really focused. But thanks for reading.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel619392 For This Useful Post:

Kam (01-07-2020),Lord Sorril (01-06-2020)