I see a problem that I want to fix.

Problem: HDPE enclosures are more expensive because the material cost alot more than expanded PVC foam board which every cage maker uses if they use PVC

A simple Question of best plastic to use for cage making that made me realize HDPE is better in every way over PVC

Contemplation:
HDPE is a better material than PVC in every way and tolerates higher heat (248 degrees).So I think people who buy pvc cages should instead own a HDPE enclosure

Solution :
1. Asks people questions to find out what they want , so they can transition from using pvc to HDPE enclosures..

2. If the price of an HDPE enclosure was the same or at max $50 more expensive over a pvc enclosure would you buy it?

3. What would stop you from wanting to buy a HDPE cage over a PVC one?

4. What features would you want or like from other cage manufacturers?

Benefits of HDPE over PVC

1. Stronger , denser material

2. Higher heat tolerance of (248 degrees F) compared to 148 with PVC, at that point the plastic becomes weaker

3. Easier to clean , smoother surface that wont let piss and poop stick to the HDPE

Cons:

1.Price of material

***my opinion is people dont buy HDPE cages because the material costs more so manufacturers have to charge more hence the reason less people buy it*** But if the price is the same or a slightly more expensive price what's the excuse??

Opinions?? Input ???

What would completely convince you to buy a hdpe cage over pvc if the prices were the same. Which by the way is what I plan to offer I just want to get feedback to know what to do... (: