Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,160

2 members and 3,158 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

Threaded View

Thanks

Baby ball in 40 gallon tank?

So i have recently bought a 40 gallon because of the AMAZING deal. I’ve researched and have read that adult balls most likely prefer being in a 30-40. I also read that baby ball bps are usually spooked by big spaces but i’ve cluttered my tank with a bunch of sticks and provided him with 3 hides. I didn’t want to go through the hassle of having to buy another tank as he grows but I kind of regret buying the 40 cause now i’m in a bigger hassle, stupid! I know! Jörmungandr was delivered to me last Friday and I haven't touched him since i put him in the tank. His paper said he eats every friday so i’m guessing he wasn’t fed before delivery. I tried offering him a f/t hopper but he wouldn’t take it, he just hides. Sometimes I do hear him roaming around at night but im scared he's stressed!! He looks a little thin to me and i was really hoping to get him a tad bit more chubby. Any help?

His warm side remains at 88°F - 95°F
    His cool side remains at 82°F - 85°F
    he is also in a bioactive tank with a Great stuff backround and eco earth/cypress floor substrate. (He was born on Sept/19)
    Last edited by Jörmun; 12-25-2019 at 09:05 AM.