I didn't rip her off and I used cold water to convince her to let go. Its not really bad at all. After 24 hours its almost healed already. Everyone at my work I talked to about it today don't own snakes. The big question of the day was what does it feel like? My answer was Its kinda like getting a snake mouth tattooed on you but instead of sitting there waiting for it to get done its more like a tattoo stamp.

Some of you might disagree but I decided since shes obviously hungry she could eat. Some of you may also disagree but She took 2 50 gram rats. I used the hook and was able to get her into and out of the feeding bin with no hassle or close calls.

I know a couple other breeders and they both said just feed her until she wont take anymore. I'm not going to feed her everyday though. But maybe twice a week 2 50 gram rats. Like I said some of you may disagree. That's fine though because everyone is an expert in there own rights. That doesn't mean I still don't want input and constructive criticism.

I feel like if everyone gave there 2 cents I can refine and compile a better plan to get her back to her normal self before I moved her out of her home. My 8 y/o daughter was with me when we went and picked her up, and she was even able to handle her with no problem. My 8 y/o lives with her mom in Washington state and has never held a snake before and she was very comfortable handling her. So comfortable that when we final got home she spent all of thanksgiving week with a less than 200 gram hatching in her hand.

I've owned several snakes through out my 35 years but never more than 2 at a time. I have 10 now and 1 emg enchi clown on the way, and 3 het clowns payed for and on there way in the spring, enchi, normal, and pastel het clowns. Learning to deal with all the different personalities is something i'm enjoying the most about starting a business derived from a passion. so please give it to me straight because I want to learn from every example that can be provided.

Thank you all