So you all know Dragon the Chinese Water Dragon I got from petco over a month ago. He is now exactly 12 inches long snout to tip of tail and 4 inches snout to vent. I'm not sure of its age but it might be 6-10 months old?

I took him to the vet 3 weeks ago to get a fecal exam and it got a negative for parasites. So that's good. Dragon got a physical check up. Not mouth rot, good bones, no rubing its snout onto the enclosure walls.

Since yesterday I found the poor sucker inside its round cork bark and when I offered it food it came out and ate them like normal. Except one eye was not open.it could not open it. I could not open it. Its stuck.

Dragon acted normal. Ate normal, freaked out normal. Had lots of energy, was very aware. Its enclosure is up to spec. Still going to wait a couplemlre months for its giant custom enclosure, if it survives that is.

Hmm, I made an appointment but it will be till next week on wednesday. Is there anything I can do to help it before it goes to the vet? I k ow he might need antibiotics.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk