Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,488

2 members and 3,486 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

View Poll Results: Is it too early for Pumpkin Spice Latte?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes.

0 0%
  • yes, too early. summer is not even over yet.

5 33.33%
  • no.

2 13.33%
  • no, not too early. i welcome pumpkin spice.

4 26.67%
  • i drank a Pumpkin Spice Latte today!

0 0%
  • meh.

2 13.33%
  • i prefer other lattes and coffee drinks.

1 6.67%
  • pumpkin spice is gross.

1 6.67%

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Is it too early for Pumpkin Spice Latte?

ok so Starbucks brought back their famous (and revolutionary) Pumpkin Spice Latte's today to the joy and chagrin of millions. i think everyone loves Pumpkin Spice Latte's aka PSL's but many, many are probably not ready for it quite yet. i agree with that crowd and think it's toooo early in the year to bring them back. Summer is not even over and Starbucks is already ushering in their most famous seasonal treat. what do u think?

Edit: there are plenty'o articles out there and here's one: https://www.cleveland.com/entertainm...s-is-over.html
    Pumpkin Spice Latte returns to Starbucks, effectively ending summer

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks and, this time, it has company.

The official drink of fall made its annual return to Starbucks’ zillion locations Tuesday along with a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, just in case you weren’t ready to completely let go of summer just yet.

“With customer excitement for PSL sweeping the nation each fall, we wanted to create a new beverage that combines two of our customers’ favorite things, pumpkin spices and cold brew,” said Matthew Thornton from Starbucks beverage R&D team in a press release. “With each sip of Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, you’ll enjoy the familiar, creamy, flavor of pumpkin spice followed by a refreshing taste of cold brew, for a cool beverage that will have you wishing it was fall all year long.”

In other words: it triggers all the same kind of warm and fuzzy feelings about fall as the Pumpkin Spice Latte -- sitting by the fire in a cozy sweater, hayrides, corn mazes and pies -- but cold.

The new drink starts with Starbucks Cold Brew sweetened with vanilla syrup and topped with pumpkin cream cold foam and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice. If you’re having trouble deciding between the two, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is a lot more calorie-friendly-- 250 in a grande vs. the PSL’s 380.

Both drinks, along with other fall favorites such as pumpkin scones and pumpkin cream cheese muffins, are available now for a limited time.

Dunkin’ customers, meanwhile, have been gorging on all things pumpkin for the better part of a week now.
    Last edited by Ax01; 08-27-2019 at 05:10 PM.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292