Okay so, I Have had 2 snakes for almost a year, Got them when they were very young and originally housed them together for about 4 months. Once they Started eating and Putting on some mass, I separated them. 2 different tanks. And well. its been about another 4 months maybe 5. And Yet it just seems they Don't want to eat how they used too. or anything. and lately it seems they have been getting uncomfortable aka Climbing up the cage when i'm very quiet in the room or when I come back to the room after some time.

Point i'm getting to is. I want to house them together, I have many friends who have done it for years and have had 0 issues and have perfectly healthy snakes! As you can imagine mine are still small. Barely bigger than my forearm. They are 2 Females, Came from the same Clutch, one's just a tad smaller than the other. and I have a 120 Gallon tank it's long and tall 2 Lamp setups + 2 Heating pads for either side, 2 Waterbowls 1 for each side 4 hides+ the Hides I make with Moss and sticks, Branches and everything.

Im using 2 bulbs and 2 pads on either side because its the only way I can keep the cage 90 degrees on both sides top and bottom and in the middle it hits about 80 degrees.

I'm planning on doing it, I just wanted to make this post so maybe I can get some more tips from people who maybe do this too.

So Any tips? Besides the whole Feed them separately thing?