okay sooo here’s the thing. Pretzel is getting quite large and no longer fits in his small cage (which is 24 inches long i think) He is over a year old and appears to be almost done growing but probably still has a bit more to go. He is way too large for the cage and can’t really stretch out, so i’ve had to take him out most days to let him stretch out and move on the floor.
So I’ve been looking into getting an animal plastics cage. However I still live at my parents house and therefore pretzel is on my dresser. If i got a new cage they said the only place i can put it is downstairs in this cabinet we have( the new cage won’t fit on my dresser as it’s quite small) , so i can shut the cabinet doors when people come over who aren’t snake fans. the cabinet would only fit a t4 which is (36L by 24W by 15h). However I am nervous; will that size be good for a full grown ball python his whole life? The t10 (48L by 24W by 15H) seems better but it wouldn’t fit in the cabinet and i’d have no place to put it. Is it worth it to wait to move out and get the t10? I am planning on moving out in around a year or maybe less if things go well. I just feel so bad right now he seems very cramped in his cage and there’s very little room for him to move and stretch out. Thanks :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk