Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,446

3 members and 3,443 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

Threaded View

Thanks

Help with morph ID

Hello everyone!

Recently I "rescued" (for a lack of a better term) a snake, basically a couple weeks ago a family friend asked us if we could help someone she knew and would keep their snake since, for some personal issue, they couldn't care for her any longer. Since I had some space free (and separate from my other snakes) I helped them out.
    Did some thorough check on him (also found out it was a him and not a her) and he seems ok, no external parasites, no stuck shed/eyecaps, no burns, no bruises, no cuts, no scars... to be honest he seems to be way more healthy that what I thought, however I'm waiting on the test results for internal parasites so he's still in quarantine and will stay that way for a couple months until I'm sure he is completely healthy.

Now I'll be honest, when it comes to corn snake morphs I'm way out of my comfort zone, if he was a ball python I think I would probably be able to identify it since they are the snakes I work with the most, but I have close to no knowledge when it comes to corn morphs. I tried browsing online to find out what he can be but wasn't able to reach any conclusion... I think he might be a Butter Motley but I feel that probably isn't right...

So I would like to ask for your help, you fine folks that keep corns and know way more about them than me, to help me identify what this boy might possibly be

Here are some photos of him:

Some photos of the head since it might also help:

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt_jovi For This Useful Post:

the_rotten1 (02-15-2019)