Hello,

So last weekend I fed my snake Syria and she was fine moving around before that all last week and I took her out a few times last week as well. This week since putting her back in her tank Saturday morning she's been under her tree log hasn't come out at all that I've noticed it's been a busy week so I didn't get the chance to take her out this week but her humidity I have been trying to keep it to where it is suppose to be at I have a humidifier for her tank and she has just been under that log not moving all that much I actually had to poke her a little with the hook I have and spray her with the little bottle of water just to make sure she was still alive I was getting worried but she moved and I am sure she did not like me poking at her. Anyways tomorrow is feeding day again I am not sure if she will eat or not. Is she in brumation? Because I've never had her do this before and she is 4 years old now I know she's not shedding she shows no signs of shedding. Just a little worried about her.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk