Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,637

1 members and 2,636 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,101 Times in 460 Posts

Vacation to Sante Fe (pic heavy)

So I decided to surprise my partner with a trip to Santa Fe to see MeowWolf, this was his big Christmas gift. Well by our bad luck MeowWolf was closed for upgrades!!! I didn't even think to check the website for this before we left.

But we made the best of it. We rented a fancy car, and I rented us a yurt on a llama farm and that was a lot of fun. We always try to find some wacky or interesting place to stay on our adventures. We did an Adventure Quest which is like a scavenger hunt around the city and we tied for first place all-around score! And we saw a lot of neat things in the process of the quest. Then we were tired and cold, so ee went to the movie about Ruth Bader Ginsburg which was a good movie, made me cry in the end. And then my boyfriend surprised me with a trip to the spa where we got to soak before going home, because honestly the mattresses in the yurt were pretty darn uncomfortable and we were both sore from that and from our adventure quest. The food was good, too!

And yes that's me knitting a sock in the hot tub! There's a running joke that I can knit anywhere. We have photos of me knitting at bars, concerts, and other places. So this was one to add to the collection.

We will try again to go to MeowWolf in the fall because it will be just a little bit out of the way of our road trip to drop my daughter off to college in Chicago.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FollowTheSun; 02-04-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    2 BP's, one ratsnake, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 small caged birds, 7 chickens, and a toddler in a pear tree

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FollowTheSun For This Useful Post:

Lord Sorril (02-04-2019),richardhind1972 (02-04-2019)