The big update...
It's not a good one guys. Luckily no frog or lizard is harmed tonight but we learned something has happened and there is a change coming for the Skink Dynasty.

So I was feeding earthworms to my toads of another faction and I learned from my vet tonight the worms carried a parasite nematode. My toad is being treated so it will be okay I have dewormer on me. However the Skinks were offered the same worms. So now they do have some type of parasites if they didn't already. I'll be monitoring them carefully they have been doing well and I've been feeding them more so that's good at least. The Skinks and tree frog have been doing well adjusting to the new climate and enclosure. The inverts however have been passing away. Kingdoms will talk about this too but I'm thinking part of it is because my environment is a little too sub tropical for the inverts I've had and also the nematodes could be killing them. The Bumblebee Millipedes are zoned for this climate so they should thrive. So the big update is that the Skink Dynasty has been invaded by the nematodes and potentially claimed casualties. The Dumpy Family is going to be examined by the vet from poop samples and Max will be going to the next appointment. So the Dumpy Family will be taken care of first just to see how they are. They are an older group and need to be respected as being on my care first. I plan on getting the Skinks looked at but it will be a little bit. I'm working on getting other factions done first to at least have someone done.

So nothing good to report on but I'll have more on the news this weekend.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk