I feel terrible. It is my daughters BP, and I did not have clamps on the top, just a heavy rock. He got out about 2 days ago. It is just about the time he would normally eat a f/t mouse. Early on, he ate live mice.

If I were to buy a live mouse today, and stick it in his tank (aquarium with all glass sides), I assume the mouse couldn't climb the walls to escape. Is that a safe assumption? I put his tank on the ground now, and am hoping if he smells the mouse, he'll come eat it, and then curl up in his 'hot' hide to digest it.

Also, I have a trail cam usually used outside to see bigger animals. Would that pick up movement if he was in front of it, does anyone know?

My wife is not a fan of snakes, so she's pretty freaked out. My perfect goal is to find him quickly, and get him back in his home with some very good clamps on top.

I did try the plastic bag trick, but over many hours, did not hear him at all. I didn't know if he has found 1 particular spot and is just hanging there for a while. Currently he was eating f/t weanlings. Does that mean they are weaned? Ideally, I want to get a mouse that can at least last a few days with a little food so he has time to sense him and or come out from where he is hiding.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. I have already checked under the washer/dryer, around the furnace, and the stove, dishwasher, and fridge.

Thanks