Thank you! I'll switch the probe to that set up instead.

I finally got the temp gun and the thermometer/hygrometers in the mail! Her temps were a little low like I feared (Hot spot was over UTH was 86, and ambient air was as low as 73!). But at least now I can accurately gauge her temps and I think I have remedied the issues! The two separate gauges for each end are important for a newbie like me I think, cause I really had absolutely no idea how to monitor the temps/humidity otherwise.

I got the Sphagnum moss and I am in love with it. Lol I am able to keep the heat lamp on full time (with the thermostat) and the moss keeps the humidity up PERFECTLY!

Now, her hot spot temp's at 90 and her ambient air on the warm side is 83ish and 78-80 on the cool side! The cool side's floor temp is 78. And the humidity is holding between 54-56% on both ends. Does all that check out pretty well?

I think she seems very comfortable with handling, then. I wasn't sure if I was reading her body language correctly (or if that was even a thing for ball pythons), but she doesn't try to escape at all or ball up. She just looks around and sniffs at stuff- she's obsessed with my curtains in front of my window, I have no idea why (weirdo). She's so sweet! But, I still won't handle her TOO much, just to be sure!

And yes, thank you, her needs are definitely my priority! Just want to make sure shes comfy and healthy. I really appreciate all the help and this site is a life saver!

LOL I've already been having thoughts "Now that I've figured out to perfect Nagini's set up, who's next??". I think learning all these intricate things about these beautiful creatures is the biggest attraction for me. It's like a science project that I love and care for!