Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,234

2 members and 2,232 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,114
Threads: 248,559
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, kindred_of_rot
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Getting rid of collection, incl dreamsicle breeders

So I haven't been on here in quite some time because I've been busy taking prereqs for and then going to veterinary school. I'm about to start my third year of it, and I'm out of town for the whole year except a couple weeks between trimesters. I'll be doing a clinical year after the upcoming year is through, and I don't know where I'll be yet. My girlfriend has been taking care of my BPs, but between my absence and the fact that our dreamsicle breeders finally had babies, we've decided it's too much of a time and effort investment to be worth it.

So now we have 4 adults and 4 juveniles (still unsexed), plus AP cages, mist king misters w/ herpstat controllers, and a mini rack and incubator from C serpents.

The dreamsicle project adults are a male lav albino 100% het pied and female pied 100% het lav albino, both from Ralph Davis; their offspring are 3 dreamsicles and one pied het lav albino. The other two adults have locked but not produced offspring as of yet. They are a female champagne ghost "mimosa" and a male pastel hypo enchi.

How hard do you guys think it will be to get rid of all this? We're definitely willing to let things go cheaper than market rate, especially if the snakes are finding a good home.

Also, not really sure how to price the non-dreamsicle line snakes we have these days, as I got them years ago and haven't found their exact morphs for sale recently. Not sure if I can inquire about that here or if I should post somewhere in the business area for that info.

I'll definitely put up an actual sale post when I've got a more concrete sense of what I should offer things for, but am posting this first to try to figure all that out and get ideas for the best way to proceed.

Thanks everybody for your time and knowledge!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 775 Posts
    Can't talk about prices in the General Forum.
    You need to move this to the Business section.
    Good luck
    1.0 Freddy -Python Regius
    Darby -Boa Imperator
    Kenny -Morelia Bredli
    La Reina -Lampropeltis Californiae
    1.0 Luciano -Drymarchon Melanurus Unicolor
    0.1 Macarena -Heterodon Nasicus Nasicus
    1.0 Hugo -Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli

Morelia Mafia For Life