hey all!

since my BP has moved into her newer, mansion-like enclosure, her hatchling 10 gallon tank is collecting dust. I'd hate to get rid of this tank since I got it brand new, and I already have substrate/heating element/etc. But I am getting antsy at just leaving an empty tank on my desk.

all of this to say, what herp would you suggest putting in a 10 gallon tank with a screen lid? I want an animal that can comfortably stay in a 10 gallon for its whole life. I'm not opposed to tarantulas, but I was curious if there are any tiny reptiles/amphibians that I could possibly keep. Obviously I am not going to impulse buy an animal without giving the subject extensive research, and I want a 10 gallon to be plenty of room, not just the bare minimum. there might not be any animal at all that would fit this tank, and if that's the case, I'll either sell it, give it to someone who needs it, or hang on to it till I get my next baby snake.

I don't have any ideas at all, but maybe y'all know something that I don't! thanks in advance!