Quote Originally Posted by Pengil View Post
Dynasty seems to vary a bit in what they feed. When I was looking at snakes originally, it seemed like anything 2015-ish and older was still on live prey, but anything newer than that seemed to be on f/t mice (and that was what mine was on when I got him). However, looking at MM now, it looks like the '18 babies are eating live mice, so Chun has either gone back to that, or is waiting to convert them until they're older. Since yours is a '17 snakeling, I bet she was eating F/T mice.

Congratulations on the rat! It looks like you won't have to worry about her being picky about switching. Artgecko also has a Dynasty snake that converted to rats, and even though I waited a while, mine had no problem either. Chun seems to breed BP's that are just happy to eat any rodent you want to feed them.
From the records Chun sent, he had switched her to small rats, but I don’t know for sure that they were f/t. I’m pretty sure they must have been from her lack of strike and just eating it as soon as it was set down. The only snakes I have that do that are the ones I raised on f/t from hatchlings. My other new girl, Sabrina (normal Mojave), was the bigger surprise to switch as she had only been fed mice, and I didn’t pre-scent like I normally would for a switch. To say I’m pleased with these two is an understatement. And every time I look at Selene I just grin...she’s such a pretty girl and she’s all mine. You can almost hear me mutter “my precious” while I watch her.