Hey guys, I took these next three days off in advance because the weather here had an outlook to be at least above 30F.

Unfortunately that cold front came, it won't be warmer until Wednesday night/Thursday morning. The breeder asked if I wanted to chance it with the chilly weather, it's in the high 40's with a low of 27F, he said he could ship so long as it was around 30F

I'm not foolish (also not saying the breeder is implyingthat, I discussedthe days off situation), and I sure as hell am not going to risk that snake's life just because I goofed on taking days off and too excited.

The breeder is located in FL and I am in Northern Alabama. If I ship him Wednesday night would he arrive in the early morning? I need to know if I am about to take an L with work and maybe try to work something out with my boss. I'd rather take a walk of shame than make a mistake in shipping him early for him to get sick or worse.

I could really use advice from anyone who's had a snake shipped before. This is my first time having a reptile delivered and I knew in the back of my head when I started to see fall turn into winter that there was gunna be some early nonsense, that's my luck haha.

Thank you for the time reading this and the help in advance.