What makes a Forest a Forest and a Woods a Woods?

So this week I have some wonderful news. Ace appears to maybe be healthy once again. She grew and looks incredible. I am excited to show you her whenever I get another opportunity. Not only does she look better then before but so does Bane. They both are doing wonderful. The next visit is on Tuesday so they will be dewormed the final time!

Bane and Christian are still competing for the top spot to be the dominant tree frog. Bane appears to have size and a deeper call so he in my opinion appears to be winning. I learned something very special about these tree frogs. Females who are colder prefer a slower call that sounds like the male tree frog is cold. A warmer female will prefer the call of a warmer male with a more lively call. So whoever wins that doesn't make them a ladies man. Gray Tree Frog females have their preference too! If I'm able to get a third male they will have to have this battle eventually all over again. I learned the Gray Tree Frogs are possible just as intelligent as the American Toad. They are around the same level which I can see from owning them but it's cool to know this as well.

I believe I will have the vet bill paid down enough around late March maybe early April to take both Christian and Pious to the vet next. This will mean once they are done they will be able to reunite. Christian with Bane and Pious with Ace respectively.

There isn't too much more to report on for these guys but while reading and in my class simultaneously and coincidentally the discussion was what makes a Forest a Forest and a Woods a Woods? So I had a lot more understanding after this week. I also researched what animals live where. It is usually easier to build a Forest then a Woods. do you know what the difference is?

This has a great meaning to the Gray Army and will have to be discussed in the update tomorrow!

Are you excited to see the native amphibians again? It might be a little bit more time but I didn't want them to be in an upcoming update.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk