Some small progress...

The Hydrangea plant has begun growing leaves and hopefully will grow out to be just as bushy as it was before. This will make Christian and Bane happy. I see the babies also getting bigger. I noticed a major difference so hopefully around February they can go in with Christian and Bane.

I have still been thinking about the best option for the future of the New PA Woods Vivarium meaning the Biopod and I'm just hoping that I make the best decision for the tree frogs. I'm not doubting myself with using the Biopod I'm just thinking about how many tree frogs will inhabit the land. There is no guarantee that I will have the max number of tree frogs that I'm considering right now. Only time will tell so for now there isn't much to worry about.

So I have found a small store in my town that may work with me or sponsor me moving forward. We had a good first meeting but have a lot to go before a deal is reached. So the best thing about this store they don't sell pets just supplies. This is ethical and I think a good business to be involving with. They will get feeder insects in but that's about it. I'm planning on ordering the Biopod from them if they can get it in. I am planning on acting on this opportunity in the future.

I'm not too sure what this week will hold but I'm sure it will have more progress!

What do you think about my concerns do you think tree frogs can cohabitate together in a group?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk