Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,238

1 members and 3,237 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Thread: Mystic Cinnamon

Thanks

Mystic Cinnamon

What cool morphs can you get with a mystic cinnamon other than the mystic potion that's on my list.

Thanks
    Well to get the mystic potion your already going to be using mojave, so use like a pastave bee and you could get some crazy stuff. If I were you I'd go over to world of ball pythons and use their genetic calculator to try different pairings and see what comes out of it.

Is your Mystic Cinnamon a male or female? Age? Breeding size already or do you have time to buy a baby to raise and pair with it?

The main thing you want to keep in mind is pair to make combos that YOU want, if you like them and are excited by them, other people will be too.

Thanks

Re: Mystic Cinnamon

Thanks for the response. The male mystic cinnamon and female Mojave are couple months old so I have some years to go yet. But would like to get another morph that will produce something cool with the mystic cinnamon and raise them all together. Just so many morphs that I dont even know about. Learn more everyday.

Thanks
    I know the feeling, I ended up picking up 2 snakes this year that I'm planning on breeding late this season. I'm pairing a 0.1 mojave pastel spider, with a 1.0 butter enchi pastel.

This is the genetic calculator I was talking about: http://www.worldofballpythons.com/wizard/

They also have a really comprehensive morph list and you can learn a ton between there and here.

Here's my pairing in there for an example: http://www.worldofballpythons.com/wi...emale=73,32,91

And this amazing snake is what I'm trying to beat the odds to get: http://www.worldofballpythons.com/mo...-white-walker/

Just punch some different morphs you find in the morph list you like into the calculator and see what your options are.

Thanks
    I would go with a mocha something for a second female. Check out the cinnamon mocha and mystic mocha. I would go with a second gene that blends well with the cinnamon as well; pastel for pewter’s for example.
    Nothing