I got my baby ball python a week ago from today. He is still very stressed, I have not handled him since the day I got him except to move him to grab his water bowl. He won’t eat I have tried on two different occasions and even left the f/t mice in there overnight. Now he is just climbing everything he can and sticking his head up to try to get out. The hot side sits at about 88, the cool side around 80. I have tried covering the tank, the humidity is fine I spray in there and he has a larger water bowl, the tank is only 20 gallon. I really don’t know what to do. When I do handle him he doesn’t ball up he just slithers around. He was fine for a couple days (at least I thought so) and he would hide behind his water bowl and against the glass because it was smaller than his hides. I do need to get smaller hides tomorrow but he was using them and now he’s just trying to escape and I don’t want him to be hungry because I’ve had him a week and he hasn’t eaten. I got no information as to when he ate last. They never told me. Please help.