Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
Wow gorgeous. How does he color as he goes ?

will that pattern and color hold?

how big do you expect him to get ?
Honestly im not sure what will happen with his pattern and color. It seems to vary, some hold their dark patterns really well and some the pattern greys out a bit. The breeder told me the dam of the litter was a highly reduced pattern with extremely bright yellows. “Highlighter yellow” is how he described it. I reached out for photos of the parents but have yet to receive anything back. I picked this guy specifically because of how bright his sides and belly were compared to his littermates; they looked nice but his were on a whole other level. I’m hoping that his sides and belly stay extremely yellow or even get brighter, and that his pattern stays really dark and doesn’t fade. But only time will tell. As far as size goes I’m Prepared for up to 9 feet and heavy, but the breeder says the sire is full grown at 6feet. I always take what the vendors say with a grain of salt, it seems like a lot of people like to bend the facts to make a sale. So anyway I’m guessing 6-9 feet and heavy lol.