Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,201

0 members and 3,201 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mail order rats

Thanks

Re: Mail order rats

I can only sing the praise's of rodent pro.. used them back 1996 thru 2008 an never had a issue been using them since I got back into reptiles almost two years now....
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    Correct, CBC only offers mice and rats but their prices are most definitely cheaper for either of those prey items. Just looked at both websites right now. And CBC actually went up in price since this summer but is still less than Rodent Pro. Shipping is the same for either company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7107 View Post
    I can only sing the praise's of rodent pro.. used them back 1996 thru 2008 an never had a issue been using them since I got back into reptiles almost two years now....

I’ve used rodent pro without any issues as well. Was just clarifying that their prices are not cheaper than cold blooded cafe. Quickly glancing at their prices verifies this

Thanks

Agreed mine was mainly directed at the guy complain about packaging ordeal
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    I’ve used rodent pro without any issues as well. Was just clarifying that their prices are not cheaper than cold blooded cafe. Quickly glancing at their prices verifies this

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robert7107 View Post

Thats cool for you. Still wasn’t thrilled about a 50lb box with rodent blood leaking everywhere.

Back at OP, granted this was a FedEx error not rodent pro. They ended up emailing me to ask if any of the product made it frozen still. I sent them a list of what was ruined and didn’t hear back from them, but then received a replacement order via overnight shipping, so that was cool.

Thanks

Glad to hear they took care of you. I was planning on going rodent pro until I heard about CBC and their great reviews and being cheaper for what I needed. I still plan on getting rabbits from them in the future but for now the guy that owns a reptile shop here I've known for 20 years is letting me add jumbo rats to his frozen orders at his 1.75$ cost. For anyone worried though, my 2 boxes from CBC were shipped Monday, arrived in az Friday afternoon, took the rats out and put the boxes in the garage, 3days later they were still ice cold and it took another 3 days with them opened before the dry ice was mostly gone and it was still 105 out that week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakeboyaz For This Useful Post:

Dxw425 (10-06-2018)

Thanks

Unfortunately there's not many options for people that own big snakes rodent Pro monster feeders and Layne labs are the only ones I can think of unless you know somebody that raise rabbits for meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboyaz View Post
    Glad to hear they took care of you. I was planning on going rodent pro until I heard about CBC and their great reviews and being cheaper for what I needed. I still plan on getting rabbits from them in the future but for now the guy that owns a reptile shop here I've known for 20 years is letting me add jumbo rats to his frozen orders at his 1.75$ cost. For anyone worried though, my 2 boxes from CBC were shipped Monday, arrived in az Friday afternoon, took the rats out and put the boxes in the garage, 3days later they were still ice cold and it took another 3 days with them opened before the dry ice was mostly gone and it was still 105 out that week.

Thanks

Ya it sucks how hard it is to get rabbits. I do have one local guy that sales for 5$ lb. I've bought some 1-2lb from him. but he sales for food so he rarely has anything under 5lbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12