Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,323

1 members and 3,322 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Re: Favorite video games? (For Gamers)

Quote Originally Posted by Traceur View Post
    I've hit a new low in games: I honestly don't have any games to purchase. So I've come to you guys to see if there's any games I could try out To all of my gamers, what are your favorite games? Your fairly new/recent ones? Favorite games growing up?

For newer ones, I'd say my favorite recent games would be The Walking Dead Series, Outlast, Until Dawn, Need For Speed, A Way Out, and Cuphead. My favorite older games would probably be Left 4 Dead (1 and 2), Portal (1 and 2), and Minecraft (lol). Games growing up would be Pokemon, Sonic, and Zelda.

Anybody else relate?
    Do Madden Football, NHL Hockey and Tiger Woods Golf count??

Thanks

I'm honestly too poor to buy games, but I'm sticking with my favorite old-but-gold game, TF2. It's just so fun, I played 22 hours straight once and I didn't even get bored once xD

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Wait, what?? Where did you move to?? For good? Temporary?
    And did you bring Winry?
    South Korea for school! I'll be gone for 6 months to 2 years but definitely not permanently. Thankfully my mom adores Winry and has been taking excellent care of her. (She even talked about potentially getting herself a boa in a few years- this is coming from someone who used to hate snakes and not understand the appeal of having one!) Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone because I would never get rid of one of my pets- so this is just a temporary thing. I would have loved to take her but shipping f/t rats would be expensive plus I don't think my roommates would be cool with having a bunch of frozen rodents in our tiny freezer. Maybe if I get a studio I can bring her here- I miss her a lot!

I'm hoping that I will be able to visit the states again soon because although I'm enjoying my time in Seoul I do miss home too!
    Winry-Pastel Vanilla BP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kira For This Useful Post:

MissterDog (09-17-2018)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    South Korea for school! I'll be gone for 6 months to 2 years but definitely not permanently. Thankfully my mom adores Winry and has been taking excellent care of her. (She even talked about potentially getting herself a boa in a few years- this is coming from someone who used to hate snakes and not understand the appeal of having one!) Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone because I would never get rid of one of my pets- so this is just a temporary thing. I would have loved to take her but shipping f/t rats would be expensive plus I don't think my roommates would be cool with having a bunch of frozen rodents in our tiny freezer. Maybe if I get a studio I can bring her here- I miss her a lot!

I'm hoping that I will be able to visit the states again soon because although I'm enjoying my time in Seoul I do miss home too!
    Dang!! I didn't know that!! Good for you, that sounds like an outstanding opportunity. I'm glad to hear Winry is in good hands though. And I'm glad we still get to see you on the forum. Best of luck! I hope this experience is one of the best of your life.

Thanks

Dang!! I didn't know that!! Good for you, that sounds like an outstanding opportunity. I'm glad to hear Winry is in good hands though. And I'm glad we still get to see you on the forum. Best of luck! I hope this experience is one of the best of your life.

Thanks so much!! That's kind of you to say So far it's been great!
    Winry-Pastel Vanilla BP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kira For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (09-17-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EDR View Post
    Yeah sonic is dead but I think they have one or two classic style new sonic games. I don't like forza either. The only racing game I adored and loved was project gotham racing. And sorry im not familiar with tell tale games and life is strange. I think life is strange looks good I might check it out. Based on the games you play one I can recommend is gone home. I own it but haven't played it yet but it looks interesting.
    Lol, the best sonic racing game was racing transformed. That new one coming out is just plain racing with only sonic characters, while the other one lets you transform and play as all the other sega characters. No hope in any other good games from them based on what they've been making recently. The new classic one was Sonic Mania
    You should definately check out Life is Strange, the plot is pretty dang good and it's so intriguing to play! The Prequal to it is okay, just don't really buy into the second one

Yeah, I love interactive games XD But I certainly will! Thanks for the recommendation
    My best friend is a cat.

Thanks

Do Madden Football, NHL Hockey and Tiger Woods Golf count??
    Lol, don't see why not XD
    My best friend is a cat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redshepherd View Post
    My all time favs are the Assassins Creed Ezio trilogy games.. I played each of them at least 5 times through LOL. I also love Skyrim.

Shadow of the Colossus and Okami are also awesome, and I guess they're considered classics too?

Kinda universal games I always loved are pokemon, super smash bros, kirby games, digimon world DS, and animal crossing new leaf.

I also love open world MMO's with big social features but mmo's always come and go... Ones I really got into back in the day were Perfect World International (they totally revamped it and it's pretty much a dead game now) and Tera (also a dead game).
    I actually took an interest in Okami a while back. I saw the trailer for it through Xbox One and it looked awesome! But what on earth is it about? XD
    My best friend is a cat.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Traceur View Post
    Lol, don't see why not XD
    Hahaha, I just don't know many gamers who are into sports games. I'm not a gamer myself, but I do enjoy playing some sports games here and there. I'm still playing Madden 2016, NHL 2015 and Tiger Woods Golf 2013 on PS3, hahaha. Those were the newest versions of those games at Game Stop. Hahaha!

But I'm probably older than most of you. My first console was IntelliVision. I bet some of you never heard of that console.

Thanks

Hahaha, I just don't know many gamers who are into sports games. I'm not a gamer myself, but I do enjoy playing some sports games here and there. I'm still playing Madden 2016, NHL 2015 and Tiger Woods Golf 2013 on PS3, hahaha. Those were the newest versions of those games at Game Stop. Hahaha!

But I'm probably older than most of you. My first console was IntelliVision. I bet some of you never heard of that console.
    You stand correct. I can also relate to not knowing any gamers who play sport games. Personally, I'm not into them. But hey, every gamer has their taste
    My best friend is a cat.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Traceur For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (09-17-2018)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast