Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,294

2 members and 3,292 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: What's your zodiac sign?

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    I'm a Libra, and it sort of fits? I've always associated "Libra" with "chatty, LOVES SHOPPING, will stab you in the back" for the most part, and I'm just. Not. That. Lol. I am a lot like what the links posted earlier on say about Libras, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Libras. Don't know a lot of them. What personality do they associate with Libras? The only thing I can remember is that our signs are least compatible
    My best friend is a cat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut116 View Post
    It only makes sense when you use one source of the horoscopes. Where most of the time you want to look into multiple sources for research and what not but not with the horoscopes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Some sources give me traits I didn't even know Capricorns had
    My best friend is a cat.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,497 Times in 2,689 Posts

Team Taurus!
    3.0 Carpet Pythons, 1.1 Bullsnakes
    1.0 Olive Python 1.0 Scrub Python,
    1.0 BI, 0.1 BCO

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EL-Ziggy For This Useful Post:

Kira (09-15-2018),MissterDog (09-14-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    Team Taurus!
    Heh, finally, a Taurus!

Out of all the signs, Taureans are the least amount of people I know. Two of my coworkers. I have to say I get along well with them greatly
    My best friend is a cat.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traceur For This Useful Post:

EL-Ziggy (09-15-2018),MissterDog (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 907 Posts

Add another capricorn. Some of it fits, I can be hard headed, definitely loyal to friends and expect the same in return, and I’m a hard worker that will reward myself with something I really want. I feel like I should enjoy some benefit to working my butt off. On the “not me” side, I don’t think anyone would describe me as stand-offish or unfriendly, but I do have a low tolerance for bs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Add another capricorn. Some of it fits, I can be hard headed, definitely loyal to friends and expect the same in return, and I’m a hard worker that will reward myself with something I really want. I feel like I should enjoy some benefit to working my butt off. On the “not me” side, I don’t think anyone would describe me as stand-offish or unfriendly, but I do have a low tolerance for bs.
    I hear ya! Isnt it lovely being a Capricorn?
    I'll admit, I can be pretty stand offish and unfriendly myself. I'm not really a social person as it is, so I always tend to avoid anything that involves socializing. Hence why I suck at communicating with people XD Also explains my social anxiety. Not fun, my dudes
    My best friend is a cat.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Traceur View Post
    I hear ya! Isnt it lovely being a Capricorn?
    I'll admit, I can be pretty stand offish and unfriendly myself. I'm not really a social person as it is, so I always tend to avoid anything that involves socializing. Hence why I suck at communicating with people XD Also explains my social anxiety. Not fun, my dudes
    I’m not into a lot of the zodiac stuff anymore, though I do agree that some of the personality traits ring true. I was more into it when I was younger...probably because my Mom was really into it at one time (also a capricorn). I’m not into socializing for the sake of socializing, but I do like getting together with friends and acquaintences in smaller groups. I’ll talk to just about anybody and am reasonably outgoing. I’m big into classic cars and muscle/sport cars, so I go to local cruise-ins which invariably leads to talking with strangers about cars...I can always listen to someones story about their car or talk about mine. That said, I also really like my alone time. I lean toward introvert tendencies in that I need down time to recharge after being around people for extended periods. I’m not one to go out with friends after work, because I’ve peopled all day and want to be left alone for a while.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I’m not into a lot of the zodiac stuff anymore, though I do agree that some of the personality traits ring true. I was more into it when I was younger...probably because my Mom was really into it at one time (also a capricorn). I’m not into socializing for the sake of socializing, but I do like getting together with friends and acquaintences in smaller groups. I’ll talk to just about anybody and am reasonably outgoing. I’m big into classic cars and muscle/sport cars, so I go to local cruise-ins which invariably leads to talking with strangers about cars...I can always listen to someones story about their car or talk about mine. That said, I also really like my alone time. I lean toward introvert tendencies in that I need down time to recharge after being around people for extended periods. I’m not one to go out with friends after work, because I’ve peopled all day and want to be left alone for a while.
    My golly, same here! I love cars so much! Exotic, muscle, sport, super, you name it

I voluntarily choose not to socialize. Never really been much of a people person, and I enjoy being alone. So in a sense, it's just who I am mostly XD
    My best friend is a cat.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 1,743 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut116 View Post
    It only makes sense when you use one source of the horoscopes. Where most of the time you want to look into multiple sources for research and what not but not with the horoscopes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    That's true- Sometimes I'll go on a different site that describes something totally different for capricorn, and I'm like... okay LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redshepherd View Post
    That's true- Sometimes I'll go on a different site that describes something totally different for capricorn, and I'm like... okay LOL
    Couldn't agree more
    My best friend is a cat.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast