Quote Originally Posted by C.Marie View Post
She is adorable checking out her new digs only thing that was miss is Jack the Pumpkin King singing "What's This?" Great pictures thank you ever so much for sharing and best wishes always..
Thanks. She was moving around slowly at first. Then she was like, "I am free!" Then she was like, "What is this or that?" I had a time taking her back out to put her back in the smaller enclosure. She was just excited to explore a new location. She moved carefully at first then she moved everywhere she could checking out everything within reach. She was not to sure about the hole to get to the bottom side as of yet. She looked down and was like, "A hole?" and was like, "I wonder?" and poked her head down a min but pulled back up without going down there. Was fun to see her for sure. Cant wait to get this build finished for her to move around in as much as she likes. I think her favorite spot was the cave I made. She spent most of her time on that side of the enclosure. I might just finish painting it for now and then get those heat panels and finish the LED light bar I am building and let her get in the top asap. Then later open the bottom once done. Just worried about fumes from the bottom while drying effecting her. I can wait till it is all done. Just so tempting.