I bought my bearded dragon, Mooshu, earlier this year in March. When I bought him, he ate fantastic, loved his dubias and crickets. But he had very watery stool. I took him to the vet shortly after and he was diagnosed with bad pinworms. We got rid of them finally, and stool went to normal.

Since then he just slowed down eating his insects. I must add he has never eaten veggies for me. I have tried so many kinds and he has no interest in them. I try several times a week and no interest. Now lately he will only eat 5-15 insects every few days. When he used to eat 30-40.

Also he used to drink some water for me, but now nothing. I went and bought a variety of insects, he ate a few hornworms and that's all.

I just don't know what else to do. I plan on taking him back to the vet this week. I just don't understand why he has slowed down eating so much, and why he refusing to eat veggies. Want your guys thoughts on this.

He is a little over a year old, his basking spot is roughly 103 or so. Has a uvb light, everything in his tank is perfect.