Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,327

4 members and 3,323 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: tattoo ideas!

Thanks

tattoo ideas!

so i found out last minute that im able to get a tattoo monday, right now these are my two ideas on my inner forearm (its not letting me post the picture but its the solar system in a straight line in black and white) i was wondering if yall creative people had any good ideas? i want something simplistic and black and white. other than that im open to anything! (also im a male)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPnet Veteran BallPythonWannaBe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: tattoo ideas!

Do you have any snake tattoos yet? I like the simple snake ones. Pinterest is a great place to find tattoo ideas.
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"
    -J.K Rowling Sorcerer's Stone
    Long time no see, back at it again in my white vans.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BallPythonWannaBe View Post
    Do you have any snake tattoos yet? I like the simple snake ones. Pinterest is a great place to find tattoo ideas.
    i dont have any tattoos actually! im 18 and thisll be my first one. i have considered a snake tattoo but couldnt find one i looked (but didnt really look super hard cause im semi set on the jellyfish but i dont know if itll be too much or not cause im not paying)

Thanks

If you really like it you should go with the jellyfish The price usually depends on the artist. The place I went to usually starts at $50 but since I was there from 3 pm to 3 am ( that was a long day lol) they gave me a discount.

Thanks

If you really like it you should go with the jellyfish The price usually depends on the artist. The place I went to usually starts at $50 but since I was there from 3 pm to 3 am ( that was a long day lol) they gave me a discount.
    the bad part is the people im going with (my grandma, my aunt, and my cousin) have 0 clue where they want to go and arent going to know til the day of (monday) and i had no intentions on getting one, but my grandma offered to pay but she said “as long as its not too expensive” but i have no clue what her limit is lol

Thanks

Is there any way you could find out where they want to go? Or do a google search and suggest some places with good reviews? If you can find out about the place by Monday you could probably email someone from the shop and possibly get a quote on the Jellyfish.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    For your first tattoo make sure you REALLY know what you want, make sure that is really where you want it (while people are more open about tatts now they still will stare so be ready for that and make sure you can handle that) make sure you find a really GREAT artist, price should be secondary remember this is something you will have for the rest of your life, don't make the mistake to go cheap and regret it within weeks.

I have a great artist and he does a lot of cover up, he often fixes ugly tattoos that have just been done by other local artists, which means those people cheap tatts turn into expensive tatts anyway so keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 10-05-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    Deborah Stewart

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

baldegale (10-05-2018),BallPythonWannaBe (10-05-2018),Craiga 01453 (10-05-2018),elleon (10-07-2018),Godzilla78 (10-07-2018),hilabeans (10-05-2018),jmcrook (10-05-2018),Kira (10-05-2018),MissterDog (10-05-2018),Reinz (10-05-2018)

Thanks

Is there any way you could find out where they want to go? Or do a google search and suggest some places with good reviews? If you can find out about the place by Monday you could probably email someone from the shop and possibly get a quote on the Jellyfish.
    theres one place they want to go, but their style is super classical and i dont know if theyd be able to do the jelly fish or how theyd do on it, so i might just wait.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to baldegale For This Useful Post:

BallPythonWannaBe (10-05-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    For your first tattoo make sure you REALLY know what you want, make sure that is really where you want it (while people are more open about tatts now they still will stare so be ready for that and make sure you can handle that) make sure you find a really GREAT artist, price should be secondary remember this is something you will have for the rest of your life, don't make the mistake to go cheap and regret it within weeks.

I have a great artist and he does a lot of cover up, he often fixes ugly tattoos that have just been done by other local artists, which means those people cheap tatts turn into expensive tatts anyway so think keep that in mind.
    i know 100% that i want something on my wrist or my forearm, everyone keeps recommending calf but i dont think thatd look that good on me. initially i wanted a small symbol of sorts on my wrist but ive heard its on of the most painful spots! also i agree, price should be secondary, but im not the one paying, but if im not able to get what i want im not going to get anything, no point in settling and being sad about it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to baldegale For This Useful Post:

BallPythonWannaBe (10-05-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post

I have a great artist and he does a lot of covers up, he often fixes ugly tattoos that have just been done by other local artists, which means those people cheap tatts turn into expensive tatts anyway so think keep that in mind.
    Very true. I got my tattoo on my ankle (it's a small crescent moon) where it can easily be hidden when I wear shoes. This is because I don't know what jobs I'll have in the future and I don't want peoples opinions to get in the way of a future career.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast