Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,330

0 members and 3,330 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,197 Posts

Re: Took out my good camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Slytherin View Post
    Haha, I dunno guys. I tend to think anyone who feels gloves are useless has never been bitten by an arboreal snake!���� Obviously, right type is important, but just saying...

How do you like your new evil ones?!? I think ATBs are so freaking cool. They are definitely on my list. Little balls of hate, I imagine. Can’t wait to see if they calm down. Especially since it’s you that has to break them in and not me!��

The girl (garden phase) is much more calm than the boy. She is nippy until she is out and then she runs at first. Then she looks at you like she hates you. When she gets put down she mellows quickly but eyes you for about an hour. The boy is like bite bite bite bite bite bite. LOL. He is much smaller than she is. He cant be very old. I was told about 2-3 months on him. She is around 5-6 months. Neither of them would sit for a photo. I do hope over time they both understand I am not a threat with me getting them so young. He eat a pinky mouse and she eat a fuzzy. Rather quickly and greedily I might add. I am happy my retics are much more mellow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

Team Slytherin (06-06-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123