ok i was playing Tamagotchi Forever last night and i think i saw it play an in-game ad for a Jurassic Park game. i held off and decided to check it out the next morning.

and here it is! like Oh! My!! Gawd!!!

in the previews i saw like a few month ago (?) or weeks ago (?), this is supposed to be a Pokemon Go! like game but with Dinosaurs! freaking cool!
welp another data eating game. there goes my phone bill!

i download the game and it looks like someone took my name! the nerve of some people lol.

ok the second annoying thing about this game is that it doesn't show the top display of your phone's vitals - signal, time, battery, etc. the thrid annoying thing is that after downloading, opening, the game will download 172mb more stuff! i was already outside on my break to try out the game and away from wifi! so annoying!

u will be greeted by this lady, who kinda walks u thro stuff. imma catch that T-Rex looking dino on the left! looks pretty cool!

it's called a Majungasaurus. ok so this is where the game departs from Pokemon Go! it's not AR or at least i haven't figured out how to turn it on. u click "Launch" to start a drone. then u press, hold and release darts onto the dino using a bullseye from birds eye view to collect dino DNA. collect as much DNA before your drone's battery runs out.

once u collect enough DNA, u can clone the dino:

there's Level Up's, Incubators and Pokestops. there's a battle mode but i haven't reached that level yet.

Dinosaurs all around!

ok i only played for like 20minutes so far today. gonna spend some time later playing and figuring it out. so far it's ok. there's alot of lag transitioning from between the different screens and modes. Most importantly, i want AR Mode please!! i want to take pix of a T-Rex next to my car or something.

anyways check it out. play it! u know u wanna catch some dinosaurs!