what sizeis every 5 days too much... my girl .. She EATS!(Except when in shed) eats like a champ... she is flaky some times and has goneabout a month w/o b4... but again she eats... I have her on sm rats (justswitched to f/t and she is loving it )
I gaveher 1 med rat before when she was smaller but she only ate it once - I want tosay she was around 7-800gs... at the time she was tearing smalls every 5 days so i waited a week, Ipicked the smallest med in the tank, slightly larger than the smalls at the pet store... & she ate.. Butafter that is when she went off for the month... I tried her almost 2 weeks after– she had already pooped a HUGE POOP – I recorded it on my snap lmfao… but she wouldn’tgo back to med or smalls after... Eventually she shed and ate a small & I’vegiven her nothing but smalls from now on... she has no issues now and eats basicallywhatever I put in her tube now that I switched her to a front loading rack andnow have the automatic feeding response I wanted and she displays ..She has notbitten me yet but I’m careful always.
I feedher every 5 days but I read in the other feeds at 1200gs<+ (ill weigh heragain Sunday after I feed her today .. but she is at 1447gs rn) she should beon meds rn and that would be a 10-14 day cycle... I’m not trying to disrupt herfeeding or stop her from putting on the weight I want her to have.. I also don’twant her to go off feeding either...

stay .. go ?
any suggestions?