Good Morning everyone!
First thread-post on here since I joined in December! My apologies in advance if someone has already addressed this in a different thread and if I've used improper image sizes.
Anyways, almost two weeks ago I bought my first corn snake from a Craigslist ad. Her name is Zinger! She came with her tank, water bowl, lamp with clamp, red light, a plastic greenry, a fake branch, brown reptile carpet, and some type of wood (don't worry, I've attached some pictures below). Because I already have another snake, she is currently being quarantined in a decently lit room in the basement. So far she seems really good (no mites, no signs of infections), but she was in a bad shed when I got her.

I would like to point out that the previous owner did not mention if they had recently cleaned the tank (at the time), so I deep cleaned the tank and accessories about a half hour to an hour after the snake got home. I replaced the aspen substrate (except for a handful or so which I placed around the hot side of the tank) with Forest Floor/cypress (due in part it was the only substrate I had at hand and hadn't been used before). Added in another hiding spot (the plastic bowl with a cut entrance) and threw in my only available thermometer/hygrometer. I also put a heat pad on the bottom right of the tank, but it's not currently plugged in (I don't have a thermostat to keep it under control).

I have concerns about this current set-up, however. Tank dimensions are about (rough estimates) 30"L x 12"w x 2' h. Might be 29 gallons.
The bulb pictured here puts out A LOT of heat: it's a 120v 250w bulb and even at about 8-10 inches away from the top of the tank I've temped some spots to be 100 (which is bad, I know). Should I get a dimmer (if so, what kind) for this, or do something else? I'm not a big fan of the red lighting, but for right now it'll do. By the way, the substrate in some places is about 3-4 inches, if that makes a difference.

Whenever I check on Zinger, I always find her on the cool side of the tank. I realize this is mostly due to the hot side probably being too hot, but I also wonder if it's because her hot side hide is too exposing. Should I replace the hide with something else? Like a broken flower pot?

Zinger is an adult corn snake, maybe more than 3-4 years old: she's about 2 1/2 to maybe 3 1/2 feet? One of these days I will find a tape measure of some type. No matter, at some point I want to upgrade her cage to something that has more width and length (or at least more length). Any suggestions as to what tank dimensions/gallon amount I should look for? Or certain brands of tanks?

Should I get more "greenry" in the tank? I understand the more stuff I put in there, the more I have to clean. But if it would make her more comfortable, I'll do it.

I believe that should be it for right now. Thank you for taking the time to read through this! Any additional advice or anything of the sorts would be greatly appreciated!

P.S.
I might also try for bio-active vivariums in the future, but not until next year. Any advice or links to good diy bio-active tank projects for ball pythons and corn snakes? Also, apologies for any grammatical errors.