Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,341

1 members and 3,340 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

A possible new addition

I sold my male piebald (visual) in a group i sold off. Unfortunately, that left me with no male pieds or het pieds, but merida (my visual pied girl) has years before shes ready to go anyway, so i wasnt worried.

In that group, i also sold my pewter, who was going to go with my cinnamon, but sold him since she has years to go. I was going to immediately replace him with a champagne pastel cinnamon but the one i was looking at sold. No hard feelings!

I also have a black pastel het lav albino and her sister (same clutch) lavender albino who have nobody for thr future.

I fixed this problem maybe!

The breeder we got the two lavs from had a clutch from his lavender female and a black pastel het pied. These babies are just hatched yesterday.

I picked one out and were hoping it is in fact a boy, if he isnt, im not getting it because i have specific plans for him if hes in fact a male. Hes going to check the gender after they shed.

Hes a double ringer, and already has a name. Heimlich from a bugs life. Why that name? His yolk belly of course look how chubby he is

So black pastel 100% het lav alb, 50% het pied (though the breeder is joking around saying he'd bet a gtp he'll prove out). I can pair him to Merida to prove out the piebald, Blaster to get (hopefully) super black pastel lavender albinos, valkyrie for lavender albinos/blk pastel lav alb, AND bb8 for 8 balls. Paired with blaster, the offspring are 66% het lav, and paired with bb8 50% het lav.
    If any of these genetic odds seem off to anyone, slap me to attention, otherwise i think i did pretty good if i do say so myself.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Potatoren For This Useful Post:

Ax01 (04-25-2018),the_rotten1 (04-25-2018)

Thanks
    What a cute little noodle, sounds like you have your ducks all in a row nice pick up , love the ringers
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

Thanks

Re: A possible new addition

Hes a boy!

His name was recently changed though i dont remember what mom said she wanted it to be. Lololol.

The lavender albino and blk pastel lav alb he had hatch were boys too, he wanted females. Hes a little disheartened.

This clutch was supposed to be two more. The mother got egg bound and despite his best efforts, she didn't make it. My friend kept us posted on her progress throughout the whole ordeal. She was special to him because she was his very first self produced lavender albino.

I don't know if he plans on keeping the two visuals, or just one. He doesn't normally keep any males unless they're spectacular. He may keep one due to the mother but I'm not sure nor is he.

But, we'll be picking the new guy up when we return his OD het pied we borrowed for breeding.

Note; just realised i never specified that the breeder is someone my family is friends with. So that's a plus.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Potatoren; 04-18-2018 at 07:29 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Potatoren For This Useful Post:

Ax01 (04-25-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

i love ringers! wowwee congrats on a double. gotta get belly pix once u get him in. he's even quite the looker w/o the rings.

also solid plans u got for him. those are exciting combos esp. if u hit a Super Recessive.

congrats!
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292