Had a few ASF questions, I ended up with 2 live rats that should have been eaten last night. I don't think they're going to be eaten now for another 2 weeks. Just had some care questions.

1) This one is kinda stupid to ask, but maybe someone has tried it before lol. I have a Hamster in a nice very large cage, everything is set, lots of hides, toys, the full package. Would I be putting the hamster or rats in danger if I put them all in 1 cage? I know it sounds stupid but figured I'd ask. I have read some rodents do fine together if they aren't aggressive.

2) In regards to food, can they eat hamster food, which consists of nuts, berries and veggies, or do they also require more meat/protein on top of that?

3) Cage wise, the bars are about half an inch apart, is that too big, they are full grown ASF. If that doesn't work, I have a glass tank, but just smaller in size.

Didn't want to keep them in a box the whole time, figured I'd care for them a bit, especially since they are very calm and can be held/pet. I have them up for sale, hoping someone buys them as a pet instead. I ended up with them kinda unexpected.

Thanks