So I understand there will a smell of sorts with rat breeding... that is not my issues or concern to an extent....

but it I do understand with summer heat coming that there will be an elevated smell due to water consumption, poo, and urin during these times....

what i I would like to discuss is how to combat this when it does happen....

i have ave been thinking ideas as to how to deal with this, seeing that lowering the temp in my garage is an option as well as keeping the air moving.... I am located in central Ky so I know I will have to have air moving with peak summer heat..... for those of y’all that have the same kind of weather or constant hot humid weather, what do you do?

I have two windows in my garage and have thought about an ac window unit with a mix of vent fans depending on peak temps for the time of year. But come peak summer, having an AC unit plus a vent fan to pump out seems counter intuitive.... but come early summer two window fans to create circulation wouldn’t be a bad idea and easy on the electric bill.....

what are your your tires and true methods?

Ps: I know cleaning will have to ramp up and that’s ok, I already clean a few times a week and the only smell I have is the bedding currently