So my neonate GTP is being rather stubborn at the moment it's been 4 weeks in a row that he has refused food. The first two weeks he ate like a champ even tho it was the first time he's had a f/t mouse. I was told that before he was on live pinks. I was able to just tap him on the side and tail and he would strike and eat. But lately no such luck even with annoying him trying to get a strike he won't. Currently he's at 17g. I have been trying at night with the lights off with the exception to the lights from my other cages so have just enough to see what im doing. I have tried even varying the temp of the pinks to 88 to almost 100 degrees.
His cage is 12x12 with a few perches for him to hangout on and some fake leaves to give him some place to hide. The cold spot is 77 to 79 with a hot spot of 92 to 93. Mist him in the morning and night to keep his humidity around 75 to 90 percent. During the day he does not really do much. At night he really starts to move around and exploring his cage.
I'd like to see this little noodle get back on track so he can get big and strong. So if anyone has any ideas or suggestions id like to hear them.