I'm definitely not their mother, I prefer a more gender-neutral term like caretaker or parent (snarent if you're not against baby talk lmao).

Everyone is doing well, except Cloud. He continues to look very dark and still has the weird bone popping issue...every time I pick him up, I feel a popping like when you pop your knuckles, all down his body. Usually he's a pale, yellowish color, but his whole body is a dark brown now. He's getting paler, though, so maybe with some more time with more food, he'll come around. I've taken him to the vet a few times, but they have no clue what could be causing it. X-rays come up normal, he has good sized feces after he eats, his organs and skeleton *look* normal, but the vet hasn't really heard of this happening before. Our best guess is maybe his power feeding when he was younger is causing problems, or he isn't getting enough exercise. Which would be weird, because he's 6.5' in a 6'x2'x3' enclosure with climbing, so surely he's exercising enough? I don't take him out as often, but none of my other snakes show issues. All fecals I've done so far have come up negative, too. For now, I guess it's just a waiting game.