Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,359

1 members and 3,358 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    The thermometer is only staying at 70 or 71 degrees and 31 humidity, which I can say right now the tank is certainly not a room temperature. It's definitely in Fahrenheit, so I may be buttoning down like you said.

Yes the probe is between the tank and the mat. It was quite difficult getting it in there as the mat is attached to the tank's bottom, but I did it. The UTH actually goes between 85-90, just to correct that. At least the temp gun is working, so I'll try that out in the tank.

Thanks
    Well I might possibly have an answer as to why he wasn't eating-turns out he was going into shed!
    I decided to just check up on him-not bothering him, just a tiny peek- and I noticed he had some okd skin on his head. He must've been stressed out that he had no place to safely shed (it took him two-three weeks just to figure out the half log hide) so hopefully the cardboard outside the tank, the new enclosed hide and the temperature regulating lowered his stress a bit. I won't be bothering him for the rest of the week. I filled up his water bowl and misted the tank down, so no more is needed currently.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123