Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,439

1 members and 3,438 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Pangea reptile shop?

Has anyone used pangea reptile online shop?
    I was originally going to buy supplies from reptile basics which lot of people here suggested but I came across pangea reptile shop which seems to have all the supplies in stock.
    Comparing the product picture, they seem to carry the same supplies, at least like heat tapes and hides and hemostats. Have anyone used pangea reptiles before? do they have the same product? any reviews?
    thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Yes, the Pangea Reptile online store is very good. I get a lot of supplies and gecko food from them. Shipping is generally very fast as well (as least to the eastern half of the US). I have always ordered heat tape from Reptile Basics, but Pangea now carries the THG heat tape, which is Reptile Basics' brand. The hides may be the ones that Reptile Basics makes as well, but I'm not positive about that.
    - Emily

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Pangea reptile shop?

Quote Originally Posted by mlededee View Post
    Yes, the Pangea Reptile online store is very good. I get a lot of supplies and gecko food from them. Shipping is generally very fast as well (as least to the eastern half of the US). I have always ordered heat tape from Reptile Basics, but Pangea now carries the THG heat tape, which is Reptile Basics' brand. The hides may be the ones that Reptile Basics makes as well, but I'm not positive about that.
    Yea, I only knew reptile basics but I have been waiting for item to be in stock for several weeks, no news so I was doing research and came across pangea. purchased from them and shipping seens to be so fast and good customer service.

Thanks

Re: Pangea reptile shop?

I have bought supplies to live geckos from pangea. I highly recommend them, if you want things in smaller quantities you can get it from them instead of buying bulk from RB.
    They have reasonable shipping prices/times, often have coupons or sales(via email), and if you buy a glass enclosure, they pack it very securely.
    I buy from both places, just depends on what i am shopping for.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk