Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,222

1 members and 3,221 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: More up beat news

Quote Originally Posted by DandD View Post
    What do u guys use to heat the Exo Terra cages. That was one of my thoughts for when our boys gets a bit bigger
    honestly it depends where you are located, with me living in central florida its not hard, i just have a zoomed uth with a jumpstart and out room ambient is at 82 so the tanks stay around 78-82 from night to day time...our warm is maintained at 91-92. cooler months that were in i have to bump the heater durring the nights cause everything drops around 74. But its just constant observance on what your ambient is in your house, whats the weather conditions in your area. humidity possesses a problem because we have 8 feet of Bearded Dragon tanks that suck the humidity outta the room but that can be maintained with substrate and spraying the BPs enclosures.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aerries View Post
    honestly it depends where you are located, with me living in central florida its not hard, i just have a zoomed uth with a jumpstart and out room ambient is at 82 so the tanks stay around 78-82 from night to day time...our warm is maintained at 91-92. cooler months that were in i have to bump the heater durring the nights cause everything drops around 74. But its just constant observance on what your ambient is in your house, whats the weather conditions in your area. humidity possesses a problem because we have 8 feet of Bearded Dragon tanks that suck the humidity outta the room but that can be maintained with substrate and spraying the BPs enclosures.
    I live in the northeast and as a matter of fact we just got about 2 inches of snow. Right now I use two heat lamps and a uth. And it stays pretty good but I want the big Exo Terra. I wonder if anyone has ever mounted a rhp in a glass aquarium

Thanks

I can’t vouch for a rhp specially with you being in the north, sorry southern boy here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12