Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Those are really nice I can see mixing those with some leopard or enchi.
Thank you

Aside from Desert Ghost, I want to include Leopard, Enchi and Pin into some projects. I have the hardest time finding a visible Desert Ghost with Leopard, but I decided to be patient until one becomes available. I fell in love with them partly due to pictures of your gorgeous animals.

Unfortunately the regular Emperor Pin has yet to eat on her own. She has had 5 assist feeds. I've tried all the tricks, incl. time and patience. I finally got her past her second shed and up to a decent weight, so now I feel comfortable to simply let her get hungry and give it a few weeks to see if she will go for it on her own. I will try to feed her once the week only, so not to stress. Trying live mice hoppers (seems afraid of them), mice fuzzies (less hopping around and smaller), and also f/t mice hoppers. The only handling at this point is maintenance and the quick picture I took (after weighing). I hope she will turn around for me, such a pretty little thing. She will only be re-homed if she ever eats on her own, and readily so.

The Super Emperor is a piggy and taking F/T rat fuzzies.