Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,355

3 members and 2,352 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,106 Times in 1,195 Posts

Wink KALABASH REDUCTION GENE plus Enchi & HET Pied

I have a weakness for Reduced pattern Balls. Some are well known, such as Enchi, Blade, Woma, etc. Some are much more obscure, such as Araza and Kalabash. I have been looking for a female Enchi Piebald or Enchi HET Piebald to round out my first breeding project, and I decided to get the most mature female I could find/afford. Well, it just so happened that the oldest, and largest Enchi HET Pied female on morph market was a 1.5 year old 400 gram gurl, AND also bred from the original KALABASH REDUCTION GENE! Given my love for obscure reduced pattern morphs, this was better than perfect! I have an unproven Araza morph female, and now I will have another obscure reduction gene in my project palette!

So here it is, just put a deposit on it, (I will be getting a hefty Christmas bonus this year, so will be able to afford all my new husbandry needs as well as the new animal for my breeding project.)

Kalabash Enchi HET Piebald:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godzilla78 For This Useful Post:

PitOnTheProwl (12-03-2017),the_rotten1 (12-03-2017)

Thanks
    We have something in common! I'll take a gorgeous reduced pattern over a flashy 5 gene anyday!! Sounds a bit crazy and unbelievable, but it's soo true. Most of those multi genes don't age so well anyways.

Anyways beautiful snake!!
    1.0- Pastel het Pied- Khaa

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PythonBabes For This Useful Post:

Godzilla78 (12-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,106 Times in 1,195 Posts

Re: KALABASH REDUCTION GENE plus Enchi & HET Pied

Quote Originally Posted by PythonBabes View Post
    We have something in common! I'll take a gorgeous reduced pattern over a flashy 5 gene anyday!! Sounds a bit crazy and unbelievable, but it's soo true. Most of those multi genes don't age so well anyways.

Anyways beautiful snake!!
    Yes! reduced pattern "normal" color balls are awesome. Once she is bred to my killer pied though, they have the potential to make 'flashy 5 gene' babies, such as chance for a Pastel Enchi Kalabash visual Piebald! (worlds' first if I get lucky enough to hit those odds.)

No matter what, this is an absolutely beautiful snake in my own eyes and will be a treasured pet for me.