I have a Lemke line South Brazilian BCA (I got him from McCarthy Boas)... Patterning is much like a BCC (true red tail, like Surinams). His background color has darkened as he aged, and his tail isn't fire red like a BCC, but he has been a great boa and has an excellent temperament.
Here is a pic of him taken last year. You can see the patterning here, but the color is off. He has a lot of pinks and salmons in his sides. Many people think that this locality was mixed with BCC at some point before or after importation, so they have similar qualities.

Here's what he looked like at ~2.5 years old when I got him

Another good BCC look-alike is a Barranquilla BCI.. This maintain very good color and contrast for a BCI, but do not have a bright red tail. Here is a link to legacy reptile's page about them.

If you want a super red tail that stays red, then a true BCC / BC (they changed the scientific naming) is the way to go. Not all BCC stay bright light background and not all have a red tail though... You need to ask for pics of parents to have an idea of what babies will grow up to be. I've read that if the tail isn't bright red as a baby, then it won't be bright red as an adult, so babies with browner tails will stay that way.

Hypo BCI can have pretty bright tails too...but more in the orange vein than in red. My male hypo BCI has a pretty nice tail and coloration with lots of oranges and salmons / pinks especially out in the sun. Here is a pic of his tail taken outside in indirect light.

This is what he looks like in indoor lighting in his pvc cage. he is a good bit more orange than is shown here.

BCC (true red tails) are not super sensitive, but they do need spot-on humidity, temps, etc. You also have to be very careful with their feeding regimen so that they do not regurg or grow too quickly. Normal BCI also need to be grown slow and you adjust their feeding schedule as they age to eating less and less frequently, but they are not as fussy about temps and humidity and can take larger meals without as much risk.