Quote Originally Posted by Miranda2 View Post
My girl was a sweetheart when I first got her too. Then she started putting on size and became a monster. I am working hard to get her to tame down. Well she isnt aggressive just hungry all the time.
I almost named her Sheila as well, like your names. I went with Kharma.
So far Ive only taken one bite, but I use a hook and have to constantly redirect her head or she will stuff it into me and bite down. The thing I love is she is super aware of her surroundings, watching people that walk by etc.
As I mentioned, these two ate the very next day after I got them home. Sheila had dropped the fuzzy when she struck snatched it from me, so I reached in with my pliers to grab it and the little stinker quickly charged straight at me... lol Steve-O had dropped his as well and when I went to pick it back up he followed my pliers right to the fuzzy and immediately started eating it... lol Both instances were sooo damn cute! But, yeah... These guys are definitely ravenous eaters for sure!

I know you've already talked about yours in another thread and probably already answered this, but are you sure you're feeding her enough (and large enough prey)? Up until last Sunday when I got these guys I hadn't had any personal experience with Womas at all. But, all of the videos i've watched on Youtube of people handling theirs don't seem to have that problem and a lot of them have said how once you have them out of their enclosures you would have to try really hard to get them to bite. After reading your post about your girl prior to getting my Womas, I have just made it a habit to use hand sanitizer before handling them to make sure nothing that smells like food could be on my hands. Have you tried that? Maybe try handling her more often? Just a couple thoughts...