So 2 days ago I got myself a Female Pastel Baby Python according to the website she is 100-300 grams and her full length is half the zoomed 20 gallon snake tank.If someone can give a rough estimate in how old she is that would be appreciated. I done a lot of research before hand but there are question I still have. I am planning on getting a timer for my Lamp which is a 50 watt black light. I also have a under tank heater and in the day the war, side of the tank is 90 sometimes passing but I turn off the lamp when this happens. But what worries me is the night time. I turn off the lamp then to provide the python with the day and night experience. But I'm afraid it might get to cold at night should I turn it on at night? The Tempeture at night in the tank is 76-84 degrees. Also I have a hid in both sides of the tank a log on the warm side and a tree with a nice dark cave to hide on the cool side my snakes spend most if the day on the cool side of the tank is this good or no the cool side during the day is probably averaging 80 degrees. I want to get a thermostat controller that shuts of my heat sources once it gets to hot but the problem is they have proba that I have to stick inside and I have a screen top that slides open so if I stick the prob inside for sure it will escape if there is another product plz help me or else I might just keep close eye on tempeture. Next I also know that pythons like to hide most of the day due to being nocturnal and stress but is it ok if I look in and check on her I'm worried I will stress her out. Also she comes out at night although today I went out and looked at her for 10 secs and later went out and she went back to hiding. I know this is a lot but I still need more info. I'm gonna feed her in 1-2 days and there is a lot of different opinions. There's the I should feed it outside its cage so it doesn't swallow aspen which I know they can digest but I am not willing to take the risk of it choking and dying but the problem with that is I can't leave it in another container for 2 days but I'm afraid to pick up the container or it and setting it in its tank due it it being stress and might throw up is there any soulutions to this like a way to transfer it from the container to cage or making the cage safe so it does not swallow aspen by mistake anything Except changing the bedding I'm sorry for writing so much but it's my first time in the site plz help if anyone can.