Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,224

0 members and 3,224 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Unhappy 6' RTB (female) free to good home

Yeah.. I know its been a long while since I've poked my head in here... but lifes takin several turns for the worse and I no longer have the means to properly care for my beloved Sprocket, so in her best interest I'm givin her away to a good loving home. She's ~6' and very tame... she sits for hours on end on my shoulders, eats live, prekilled, and devours frozen/thawed rats (will also include my supply of frozen rats to whoever gets her).

You must live local or be able to pick her up in the northern virginia area as I won't ship her. I have her in a HUGE sterilite container that can go with if you don't have a home for her.

Please email me or call my cell if interested (seriously inquiries only please). 202-449-0732 is my cell, call 24/7 as I work midnights so my sleep hours vary. If you're interested call anytime.

-Chris
    -Chris

0.1 - Columbian Redtailed Boa - Sprocket <-- now vinnimac's
    0.0.2 - Leopard Geckos - Aflack and Geico <-- LOL

Thanks

Re: 6' RTB (female) free to good home

Note: my email isn't working so email me at onefastkawi@yahoo.com or call the cell. I"m currently waiting to hear back from someone whose interested in Sprocket, but feel free to call or email incase it doesn't work out.
    -Chris

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you sure about shipping? If you change your mind, I would love to have her and I would pay for all shipping charges.
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BallPythonBabe448
    Are you sure about shipping? If you change your mind, I would love to have her and I would pay for all shipping charges.
    BACK OFF Babe448, she's mine!! JK!! but really, I already got it mapped out most of the way, talked to him this morning, go the okay from the bosslady (wife), and just waiting to hear back from Chris when he wants me there so's I can figure out when to leave! She will be an excellent addition to my collection! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1.3.0-dog- Rocky, Adrian, Sadie, Sascha
    1.0.0-normal Python Regius- Cole
    0.1.0-het Piebald Pyhton Regius- not named yet
    0.1.0-Boa Constrictor Imperator- Lola
    1.0.0-het purple albino SD Reticulated Python
    "Even though I don't have all the things I want, I'm really grateful for the things I don't have that I don't want."- Jeremy Duncan

BPnet Veteran BallPythonBabe448's Avatar
    Thanks

You meany lol

*goes and cries to mommy*
    0.1 Bearded Dragon (Reka)

Thanks

Im in prince william virginia and interested i sent you a pm i can come pick it up.

Thanks

Change the pm to email.

Thanks

Well vinnimac will get her... he was the first to call and i'm very confident in his ability to give my Sprocket the love and care she needs. I really wish I had the time and means to take care of her as she's a wonderful animal, but atleast I know she'll be going to a great home. Thanks to everyone who called and emailed me, its nice to know so many caring people are looking for more snakes to their collections.

Thanks again everyone, and god speed.

-Chris

Thanks

Ok they just left from pickin her up. He's a really nice guy and I'm sure he'll take great care of her (he better or I'll go to Toledo and steal her back! LOL). Its a good thing cause she needed someone who can give her the time/care she deserves and unfortunately I am not able to do that anymore. The one good thing (my g/f is excited about) is that the frozen rats are no longer in the freezer LOL).

Thanks again to everyone who was interested in her.

-Chris
    -Chris

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: 6' RTB (female) free to good home

Yes, I do and he is right, she is a wonderful animal. Got her to her new home Sat. about 6 (after sitting on the OH turnpike an extra hour for accident cleanup!!!!!) and she settled right in. Introduced her to her new mom, and successfully snuck the frozen (still!) rats into the baesment freezer and hid them under the freezer pops. Should probably let her know not to look under there before she finds them on her own :eek: When I tokk her into the basement to show my wife, Sprocket grabbed hold of the plumbing trying to climb into it, and really showed me her strength as I struggled to get her off of it before she got too far. Let me tell you, this girl is strong, and nowhere near fully grown!!! I did an accurate measurement of her to, with my wife's cloth sewing tape, and she is just a little over 5', not 6';which is totally fine with me. She is one gorgeous animal, with wonderful coloring, and temperment. Not having had a boa before, I will have to get used to her expression. She just always looks like she is mad !!! Are they all like that? Anyway, she is doing fine, once I get a digital camera that will stay working I will get some pics and post them. NOT to worry Chris, she is in good hands! Oh, and thanks for the compliments in your post. I must say, you are a pretty nice gentleman yourself. (It was rather touching as he said goodbye to her)
    1.3.0-dog- Rocky, Adrian, Sadie, Sascha
    1.0.0-normal Python Regius- Cole
    0.1.0-het Piebald Pyhton Regius- not named yet
    0.1.0-Boa Constrictor Imperator- Lola
    1.0.0-het purple albino SD Reticulated Python
    "Even though I don't have all the things I want, I'm really grateful for the things I don't have that I don't want."- Jeremy Duncan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast