Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,308

2 members and 3,306 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Anyone want to look at the pattern and see if it looks like a spider? I'm bad with that morph
    Ball Pythons 1.1 Lesser, Pastel
    1.0 Lesser Pastel, 0.0.7 mixed babies

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxylepy For This Useful Post:

Ronniex2 (05-13-2017)

BPnet Senior Member Hannahshissyfix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 619 Posts
    I'd guess it has one of the less common BEL morphs mixed in like mocha or russo. Those tend to add more pattern on mostly white in varying shades. Hard to tell by those pictures but either way no way should it be bred if you don't know what it is and definitely not a mojave mystic which would be the "potion". Still a pretty guy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannahshissyfix For This Useful Post:

Ronniex2 (05-13-2017)

Thanks

Lightbulb Re: White Snake Mates?

She was identified wrong by me, she is super Mojave pastel(if he remebers correctly) i called Dynisty and asked as you guys had me woundering. She was labeled as BEL and does have the Blueish/grey eyes with the red pupil. i am trying to add a better picture so you guys could enlighten me but there is never good lighting at my house.

i will try to put it up when i get home off my laptop so hopfully u guys (and gals) can get a better idea for me

Thanks

Re: White Snake Mates?

i agree it is deff not spider, but i may have been looking at the wrong pic b4 i purchased her. it was a spontanious buy and now i am committed lol.

Thanks

I have added some new pics if you guys could check them out I would really appreciate it. I have added some new pics if you guys could check them out I would really appreciate it. I do believe after looking more into it she was misrepresented on the website I bought it from, or I just miss read the information. but either way

I’m going to figure it out and land her a stud just wanted to make sure I am pursuing this right. She is a baby still and won’t be ready for at least another year but I want to handle the male beforehand and have them at the same time so when they are ready it will all be perfect lol.

I know this is all wishful thinking as it is all a gamble at the end of the day, but long as the animal is properly taken care of (as I do currently and will do continuously) and all that I do believe this will be a fun journey.

Thanks

Here is my Potion Spotnose for comparison. I also bought her from Dynasty. Chun Ku is really good about answering your questions as I have spoken to him over the phone and personally met him at last year's Daytona show.
    Visit Bradbury Ball Pythons on Facebook and Instagram!

BPnet Senior Member Hannahshissyfix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 619 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniex2 View Post
    She was identified wrong by me, she is super Mojave pastel(if he remebers correctly) i called Dynisty and asked as you guys had me woundering. She was labeled as BEL and does have the Blueish/grey eyes with the red pupil. i am trying to add a better picture so you guys could enlighten me but there is never good lighting at my house.

i will try to put it up when i get home off my laptop so hopfully u guys (and gals) can get a better idea for me
    I didn't check the new pictures but that's still not what it is. Super mojave would definitely not have that faint pattern on her sides. Unless you're planning try selling the babies as "possibly a ..." (which only strictly pet buyers if that would buy) I still stand by not breeding her without proper ID first. It's just not worth having such a hard time placing the babies and not ethical if your goal is to breed other morphs too. She's pretty but I'd keep her as a pet or sell as a pet if you can't get proper ID then buy a properly labeled female to start any breeding projects with. I'm really surprised with their reputation that they would tell you that morph after seeing her or also not have easy to look up clutch records.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12