Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,378

0 members and 3,378 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

Still Ball A+ All Around!

From what started as a frustrated rant about the lack of albino BP’s in my area, I have found a breeder that I fully back and will continue to do business with. They responded with an offer to help, and with my hesitation to buy reptiles online it came greatly appreciated. I ended up falling for their Albino Spider they had up for sale, but the customer service didn’t stop there!Not only did they switch my girl from live to f/t (something i’ve never been offered before) they answered all of my questions about her. Health, weight, feeding, shed, her schedule, you name it. What is usually a bothersome task for some breeders, they happily did showcasing the care and passion they have for their snakes. We worked out a pay schedule that suited our needs at a price I couldn’t beat, and they plied me with pictures and updates of my girl as I waited. Unlike some breeders that once they have their money the contact/service ends, they continued to talk and advise me on BP’s including pointing me in the direction of other stellar breeders. My girl shipped perfectly, and when I opened her bag I wasn’t surprised to find she looked even better in my hands than in pictures. Truly a beautiful and healthy snake! She has settled in well, and I look forward to the next few seasons worth of business i’ll be doing with Neil & Kimberly at Still Balls.A truly fantastic duo in the business.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cass For This Useful Post:

CALM Pythons (05-11-2017),StillBP (05-11-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 657 Posts

Re: Still Ball A+ All Around!

Thanks for the kind words, Can't wait to see what you plan for her future.
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.